- Cole Sprouse shared an Instagram story slamming people who leaked his personal information, attacked his friends, and sent death threats after rumors circulated suggesting he was cheating on Lili Reinhart with model Kaia Gerber.
- Sprouse and Reinhart are famously private about their relationship. They are not quarantining together, with Sprouse in LA and Reinhart in Vancouver.
- After photos were released that implied Sprouse and Gerber were isolating together, Sprouse took to Instagram to defend himself against the “baseless accusations.”
- Sprouse wrote: “It’s clear my restraint in updating them has allowed them to push their own agenda onto my habits and lifestyle.”
- He added: “But attacking my friends, baseless accusations, leaking my address, and sending death threats are all qualities of insanity and fanaticism.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Cole Sprouse responded to rumors of him cheating on Lili Reinhart with model Kaia Gerber by posting a series of Instagram stories slamming fanatics who leaked his personal information and sent death threats.
In the first of three posts, Sprouse wrote: “I tolerate a lot of rumors and slander from people online claiming to be my fans. Fans who feel entitled to my privacy precisely because I never indulge them.
“But attacking my friends, baseless accusations, leaking my address, and sending death threats are all qualities of insanity and fanaticism. Choose humanity. Stop being [clown emoji].”
Sprouse continued in his second post, writing that these things were “foreseeable consequences” of dating someone in the public eye, referencing his relationship with his “Riverdale” costar Reinhart.
“And while I truly never intended to indulge any part of my private life to the ravenous horde, it’s clear my restraint in updating them has allowed them to push their own agenda onto my habits and lifestyle.”
In Sprouse’ third and final post, Sprouse concluded by writing: “So in conclusion, please eat my delectable plump ass. (making me post a goddamn white font Insta story like a twice divorced mother of three).”